Government Procure to Pay Specialists
Procurement - Contracts - Process - Audit - Probity
GovP2P’s procurement as a service can save you more than 50% in time and cost.
From Early Market Engagement and Procurement Planning through to the Purchase, Delivery and Contract Management, we drive cost savings and efficiencies across your department’s entire procure-to-pay life-cycle.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
• Engaging with the industry at an early stage, in order to gather requirements
• Consider market intelligence in relation to the aims of the procurement, before the commencement of solution design and strategic procurement planning.
• Phase 1 – Determine Conforming Submissions
• Phase 2 – Evaluation of Conforming Submissions
• Vendor presentations and demonstration
• Co-Ordinate vendor correspondence
• Vendor Selection Report • Draft Evaluation Report
Strategic Procurement Planning
• Procurement strategy planning to align with business timelines and ensure compliance with government and department regulations.
• Define and plan Probity requirements and form Risk Matrix and profiles.
Contract Award Phase
• Final Drafting of the GITC Contracts
• Negotiation Planning
• Best and Final Offer Requests (BAFO)
• Approval co-ordination
• Define required documentation to meet the need of the Offer
• Guide the department in the formation of the requirements and required documentation in preparation to go out to the market
• Co-ordinate the preparation of document pack to go to market.
• Review final Bill Of Materials (BOM)
• Asset shell creation
• Co-ordinate approval process
Release to Market
• Prepare final release documents and Clarification Response Schedules
• Verify goods receipt against contract deliverables
• Invoice verification
• Schedule Reviews and Contract Management Meetings
Out to Market Phase
• Finalise Evaluation Tools and co-ordinate clarification questions from the market
• Manage vendor response schedules
Contract Management Planning
• Define Workflow needed to support Contract Life Cycle
• Define Deliverable Milestones
• Renewal Management
• Contract Variation Procedures
• Contract Management Plan